If the worst should occur and you come to lose a loved one in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, coping may seem impossible. Today’s reality discourages travel, large gatherings, and the comfort of a consoling embrace - transforming our funeral and memorial services into impersonal, virtual affairs for safety’s sake. We understand how hard it is to say goodbye.
If you are left feeling like your dearly departed deserves more, consider the following comforting ways to honor their memory safely and fully:
1. Keep Them Close with Cremation Jewelry -Cremation jewelry include necklace pendants, bracelet beads that can hold a small amount of either ashes, lock of hair, or sand for example. Perfect as a gift or a personally treasured piece, it is comforting to select a style and design of cremation jewelry that holds significance to you and your dearly departed. This has become a great and meaningful way to also provide a gift to a grieving family member. Gifting a piece of sterling silver cremation jewelry can be a great source of connection in these times.
2. Escort Your Loved One to Their Final Resting Place - Scattering urns for ashes are cremation containers that allow you to share a final moment with your dearly departed at a meaningful location before releasing their physical remains. This goodbye could be private, allowing you to process your grief on your own terms, or as a part of an open-air gathering that serves as a safer alternative to a traditional memorial service. Scattering urns come in various sizes, offering families the option to share the ashes or spread them in a number of sentimental places.
3. Return Them to Mother Nature - Find comfort in nature’s life cycle and do your part to continue it with a biodegradable urn. Eco-friendly cremation urn options offer a peaceful return to the earth for your loved one. Biodegradable urns are available for both water burials and earth burials. These types of burials are also naturally conducive to open-air gatherings.
4. Remember Together, Though Socially Distanced - Share more than just memories of a loved one with keepsake urns, miniature cremation urns that allow families to share ashes. Each individual can commemorate the dearly departed in their own way. Tealight urns are a variation of keepsake urns that come with a built-in tealight candle holder. By simultaneously lighting individual tealight urns, a typical family video conference call can become a reverent memorial service.
5. Dedicate A Tribute Space in Your Home - Set aside a space in your home with a picture of your dearly departed and a votive candle beside a personalized cremation urn. While grieving is a personal process, the universal first step towards healing is acceptance. Selecting an urn and personalizing it to embody the spirit of your loved one is a comforting activity towards acceptance. Memorialize your dearly departed and keep them nearby in a custom urn.
Regardless of how you choose to celebrate the life of your loved one, follow CDC funeral guidance and stay safe - honoring those who have passed begins by not immediately joining them.
Please visit GetUrns.com for high-quality cremation urns for sale, urns for ashes for adults, urns for mom, and more.
The loss of a pet is heartbreaking. Our animal companions become part of the family, and their loss is felt by everyone.
Cremation has quickly become the standard for pet owners to lay their companions to rest, and urns help them keep their pets’ memories alive. But how do you choose the perfect pictures for a pet’s cremation urn? Here are some important things to consider.
The loss of a pet is difficult for the whole family, but just like our human loved ones, we must consider how we will lay our furry friend to rest. Cremation has become the preferred choice for pet owners. Pet cremation urns and cremation jewelry allow us to honor our lost companions in beautiful ways.
Tea light cremation urns are one of our most popular cremation containers. People love the style and functionality of these stunning urns. You'll find options in numerous material choices, designs and more.